This year marks the 15th edition of the Good Bad Ugly survey of the Australian accounting profession, it is now open and we are collecting more relevant benchmarking information than ever before.
I’d love you to participate in this year’s survey.
If you’re familiar with the Good Bad Ugly, you’ll know that we’re the only one of our kind – nobody else makes anything like this for you hard-at-work Aussie accountants.
The survey is only open for a short time, and this year we have made it easier for you complete and more relevant based on the business structure of your firm. There are now options for the ‘one-stop shop firm’, ‘cloud based subscription firm’ or your traditional accounting firm.
Here’s how it works.
- Download and read the guide to find out how to complete the survey and all the data you’ll need to collect beforehand to make the process lightning fast.
- Click this link and take 10 minutes out of your day to take the survey. (If you have completed step 1)
- When all the data is compiled and our analysts do their thing, you’ll receive the free data set of all firms surveyed to compare your firm with. You won’t get this data any other way.
And here’s what you will receive for participating in the 2017 Good bad Ugly survey:
- A complimentary customised comparison report (valued at $795) which includes:
- Your Efficiency Factor – a one-number summary bringing together profitability, productivity and financial management efficiency to paint an overall picture of the performance of your firm across multiple management fronts.
- 2017 will provide more detailed analysis of your firms results compared to the results of similar firms and the industry as a whole than ever before
plus, a complimentary electronic copy of the final 2017 Good Bad Ugly final publication.
Now’s about your only chance for a totally legal, totally guilt-free snoop into the rest of the nation’s accounting firms – unless you’d rather wait another year.
Brad Geelan, Business Fitness
Brad also co-ordinates the annual benchmarking study “The Good, the Bad and the Ugly of the Australian Accounting Profession.”
In his spare time you will find Brad in the backyard playing cricket with his two boys.
Latest posts by Brad Geelan (see all)
- 2017 Good Bad Ugly vs Australian Financial Review Top 100 Results - February 15, 2018
- Top 5 productivity tips for accountants - January 19, 2018
- The Client Portal: The Next Step In Efficiency - September 21, 2017