Join Stockspot, Australia’s leading digital investment adviser and fund manager (aka robo-advisor), for an evening of drinks and canapes to learn about our new Accountant Partner Program.
Hosted at EY’s Brisbane office and Stockspot’s head office in Sydney, come along to meet Chris Brycki, CEO and Founder, and Stirling Mortlock, Head of Partnerships. The event will cover:
- The investment philosophy behind Stockspot’s investment portfolios
- How the program works and the benefits for accountants and clients
- How robo-advice can address the advice gap
Stockspot launched the Accountants Partner Program in early 2017 based on feedback from accountants. The program is free to join and our service is fully transparent with no hidden fees or commissions. This is an opportunity to learn how robo-advice works and have your questions answered.
Date: Wednesday 30 August, 2017
Address: Level 4, 17 – 19 Bridge Street, Sydney 2000
Date: Thursday 21 September, 2017
Address: EY, 111 Eagle Street Brisbane QLD 4000
To register for the events rsvp to: email@example.com
Latest posts by Lauren (see all)
- Is your super trapped in a Fat Cat Fund? - October 13, 2017
- Stockspot – Partner Program for Accountants - August 28, 2017
- Stockspot Media Release: Stirling Mortlock joins Australia’s largest robo-adviser - July 31, 2017