We have linked with ESS BIZTOOLS, Australia’s leading developer of “Business Advisory Services Product Packages” for the accounting/business advisory industry to bring you an awareness of an exciting new opportunity for small/medium companies to raise capital and an opportunity for you to avail yourself of the 25% discount on:
(a) ESS BIZTOOLS’ Crowd-Sourced Funding Equity Raising Package; or
(b) ESS BIZTOOLS’ Gold Package (which includes the Crowd-Sourced Funding Equity Raising Package and all other products produced by ESS BIZTOOLS as well as a subscription to ESS BIZGRANTS – A Government grant identification product).
These special discounts are being offered to celebrate the launch of Crowd-Sourced Funding Equity Raising in Australia.
ASIC started reviewing applications received from businesses wishing to be licensed as CSF Intermediaries on 29th September 2017 with an expectation that the first group of Intermediaries will be known by November 2017.
There is an expectation that companies will be able to talk to CSF Intermediaries from the middle of December 2017.
New Income Stream
The majority of companies interested in Crowd-Sourced funding will require assistance from accountants/business advisers for the preparation of their CSF Offer Document and associated documents. This gives you an outstanding opportunity to offer proactive advice to your clients and prospects and to differentiate your services from that of your competitors – thus creating a new “income stream”.
The government expects thousands of companies to avail themselves of the opportunity to raise capital as a Crowd-Sourced Funding Company or an Early Stage Innovation Company.
Clients will need Assistance with Intermediaries
Virtually every company is going to require mentoring to understand the role of the “Intermediary” (a business with an Australian Financial Services Licence that has been granted a Crowd-Sourced Funding endorsement by ASIC).
Company directors who aspire to raise capital utilising Crowd-Sourced Funding will require an understanding of the duties and responsibilities of Intermediaries and assistance in the selection of a suitable Intermediary that your clients are comfortable to work with.
This is a whole new area of corporate governance that most small/medium enterprise company directors are going to need assistance with from an accountant/business adviser who has updated his/her skills to meet the expectations of this new market opportunity.
ESS BIZTOOLS – Crowd-Sourced Funding Package
The ESS BIZTOOLS’ Crowd-Sourced Funding Package includes all of the information that you will require to advise a business, that is contemplating being a Crowd-Sourced Funding Company, including:
- Article on Crowd-Sourced Funding for you to send to your clients.
- Forms and templates to assist you to inform your clients on the processes that are required under the legislation for a company to be deemed a Crowd-Sourced Funding Company.
- Forms to assist you in explaining the operations of an “unlisted public company” (at the commencement of Crowd-Sourced Funding Equity Raising the legislation requires proprietary limited companies to convert to “unlisted public companies”) – ASIC has finalised the forms for the change of company status from “proprietary limited company” to “unlisted public company”.
- Forms to advise your client on the Intermediary’s role so that your client is fully aware of the Intermediary’s role, responsibilities and powers.
- A webinar that explains the operations of Crowd-Sourced Funding.
- A video that gives an overview of the Crowd-Sourced Funding Equity Raising Package.
- The 12-months, 24/7 access to Crowd-Sourced Funding Package is available for an annual subscription of $299 (incl GST).
For a review of the Crowd-Sourced Funding Package we invite you to view:
- Crowd-Sourced Funding Video (click here)
- Crowd-Sourced Funding Webinar (click here)
- Article presented by Peter Towers, Managing Director, ESS BIZTOOLS and Marc Johnstone, Chief Operating Officer, Enable Funding presented at ATSA 2017. “Crowd Sourced Funding Presents Opportunities to Create “New Income Streams”” (click here)
- Accountants and Advisers – “Are You Preparing for CSF?” (click here)
- Accountants and Advisers – “CSF Heralds a New Era for SMEs!” (click here)
Would you like to subscribe to ESS BIZTOOLS’ Crowd-Sourced Funding Package?
Sign up for Crowd-Sourced Funding Equity Raising Package for $299 (incl GST) click here.
You might be interested in the ESS BIZTOOLS’ Gold Package (which includes the Crowd-Sourced Funding Package).
ESS BIZTOOLS has also introduced a special 25% discount offer, as part of the celebrations to launch Crowd-Sourced Funding, on the ESS BIZTOOLS’ Gold Package. The upfront special discounted subscription for the Gold Package is $2,227.50 (incl GST).
The Gold Package includes The Crowd-Sourced Funding Package and other Business Advisory Services Product Packages to assist you to deliver an outstanding business advisory services package to your clients including:
- Business Advisory Services – Product Packages – 17 packages in addition to Crowd-Sourced Funding Package.
- Business Advisory Services – Introduction Training Package – 11 modules to assist your team to familiarise themselves with business advisory services.
- Leadership Package – 8 modules on various components of leadership.
- Mentoring and Coaching Package – individual packages to assist you to inform and educate your clients on the business advisory services that you can offer by supplying them with articles that they can read and utilise within their businesses.
- Seminars/Webinars – 34 seminars to enable you to present a series of seminars/webinars to clients and prospects to promote your firm’s commitment to supplying a range of services “beyond compliance”.
- Business Plus Client Newsletter – a monthly newsletter targeted at SMEs that you can badge and send to your clients and prospects.
- Identifying Government Grants – the ESS BIZGRANTS tool assists you to identify the grants that might be of interest to a business.
- Papers and PowerPoint slides – 62 sections with 500+ papers and PowerPoint slides targeted at SMEs – ready for you to badge and use.
For a review of the ESS BIZTOOLS’ Gold Package we invite you to view:
- Welcome Video (click here)
- Webinar – “How ESS BIZTOOLS Gold Package can create Opportunities for your Professional Firm” (click here)
- Would you like a 30-day Guest Login to ESS BIZTOOLS? If so, click here.
Would you like to subscribe to ESS BIZTOOLS’ Gold Package at the special discount subscription price of $2,227.50 (incl GST) click here.
Do you want more information on “Crowd-Sourced Funding Equity Raiding Package or ESS BIZTOOLS’ Gold Package? If so, please click here.
Latest posts by Peter Towers (see all)
- Challenges and Opportunities for a New Year - February 15, 2018
- Crowd Sourced Funding Has Started – Are you up to speed! - January 18, 2018
- It’s Time! - December 11, 2017