Working with Castaway is an informative and hands-on session that will prepare you to get the most out of Castaway Forecasting. New users and experienced users alike consistently report they receive great value from this one day course. You will cover a range of practical topics including:
- The 5 step process for building forecasts in Castaway
- Reporting, report formulas, and dashboards
- Time-saving data entry techniques
- Managing actuals, variance analysis, and rolling forecasting
- Creating consolidations for reporting, analysis and strategy planning
You will also explore the art of designing great forecasts, including:
- Designing forecasts for maximum impact
- Moving from static budgets to dynamic business models
- Modelling options for what-if, scenario analysis, and strategic planning
We keep our class sizes small so you get personal attention, which ensures the best learning outcomes. This also means that seats are limited. We are currently advertising multiple dates for Australian cities for your convenience. If you would like to attend Castaway training in, please review your dates and register HERE.
* At each venue, a light lunch and refreshments will be provided. Venues are happy to cater for specific dietary requirements. Please let us know when registering.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
*** Attendees will need to bring a laptop to training with the latest version of Castaway (v2016.3 or later) installed and be able to operate the software in a stand-alone environment. Registered attendees will be provided with a link and full instructions to download this software, so your company licence will not be affected.
*** Before you commit, please refer to our Training Terms & Conditions
Course: Working with Castaway Forecasting
Format: Full-day, hands-on, instructor-led training
Price: $770 (incl. GST)
Review dates for all cities and register HERE