The professional services industry is undergoing deep and lasting structural changes, driven by disruptive technologies and shifting customer demands. But businesses of all sizes are responding to these challenges head on, by finding new ways to adapt to the evolving market landscape.
In our Professional Services Business Insights Report, we look at how professional services firms are harnessing innovation and new technologies to deliver better value to customers. This investment is finally paying off, with innovators reporting a wide range of benefits for their businesses, their customers and their stakeholders. Here are some of our key findings:
- 56% if professional services firms are innovating in 2017 – well above the national average of 47%
- Technology (51%) and staff training (38%) are the two major areas of investment
- Businesses are generating an average of $3.42 for every dollar they invest in innovation
- More than half of innovators reported improved productivity and stakeholder engagement
- $12 billion is injected into our national economy through innovation in the professional services sector.
Click here to read further into the report. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Marc Totaro | Professional Services CBA
Latest posts by Marc Totaro (see all)
- Confidence rises as accountants seek new revenue streams - June 18, 2018
- CommBank Professional Services Insights – Feb 18 - March 8, 2018
- CommBank Business Insights Report: Professional Services - July 2, 2017