Class Connect 2018
September 16 - September 18
With client expectations higher than ever before, and more stringent reporting requirements in place, the SMSF industry is reshaping how it operates. Accountants and planners are seeking new ways to engage with their clients, increase their revenue and efficiently manage their day-to-day operations.
Join us at the Class Connect Conference in Sydney on 16-18 September for the latest SMSF insights, strategies and practical advice to help you take your practice to the next level.
Who should attend?
Accountants, administrators and planners who are looking to future proof their practices, develop more effective reporting strategies and capitalise on new opportunities.
Our sessions will cover a range of topics. Attendees will:
- Hear practical advice and insights from industry thought leaders on improving practice effectiveness
- Discover how to identify and implement new revenue streams to increase profitability
- Learn from other firms that have already traveled down the road to better client engagement
- Discover the latest and emerging technologies that are turning traditional thinking on its head
- Hear how to streamline administration to reduce costs while improving customer experience
Latest posts by For Accountants (see all)
- Client retention following M&A - February 15, 2018
- Announcement – ‘Countplus National Audits’ changed to ‘National Audits Group’ - September 12, 2017
- Good Bad Ugly Insight Report – Technology, now available - June 20, 2017