Cloud portal for all your HR advice questions online
HR Advice Online for Clients powered by Workforce Guardian allows accountants, bookkeepers and business advisors to ask HR questions on behalf of clients and receive practical, plain-English answers in writing within two working days.
HR questions we get asked:
- Is my business covered by the new Fair Work System?
- Which of the 122 new Modern Awards are our employees covered by?
- What National Employment Standards (NES) do we need to provide to employees?
- Do I need to provide employees with a Fair Work Information Statement to avoid penalties of up to $51,000 per breach?
- When do I need to give employees a pay slip and what information do I need to have on them to avoid fines from a Fair Work Inspector?
- Under the NES, how many days of annual leave do we need to provide full-time employees each year?
- Under the NES, how many days of personal carer’s leave must we provide full-time employees each year?
- Do Fair Work Inspectors have the right to issue my business with on the spot penalties of up to $510 per breach of the Fair Work laws?
- What is the maximum length of time that an employee may take on unpaid parental leave?
- Need help with HR?
At HR Advice Online, we offer all the HR and Safety advice you will ever need in a convenient and easy to use way. Think of us as your one-stop shop for all HR matters – your HR team without the overheads. By offering a commercial, pragmatic, business-focused approach, we support you to get the best possible business outcome.
Find out more about our HR system and support service and HR Advice Phone Service for business or our HR Advice Online Service for accountants and business advisors