Rob Pillans – Founder and Principal Consultant
For 30 years Rob has been working in and with accounting firms. Few people, if any, can match the breadth and depth of his experience in the management of firms.
He’s been the CEO of two accounting firms, the GM of one and the Business Manager for two more. He also spent 10 years delivering client services, including as a Business Services Manager.
Rob is analytical, perceptive and able to make sense of the complex and simplify it for others. He has an innate ability connect with people and a passion to help. And while he takes his work seriously, his quick wit is never far away and his energy and enthusiasm for “getting the job done” is almost legendary. These traits serve Rob well in helping accounting firm owners and managers to improve their businesses.
- GM/COO of Proactive Accountants Network / Panalitix for 3 ½ years
- CEO of two accounting firms – RMG Partners and SiDCOR Chartered Accountants
- GM of a mid-tier accounting firm for 5 ½ years – Pitcher Partners Sydney
- Finance and Admin Manager for two accounting firms – PW Sydney, Grant Thornton Sydney
- 10 years of client work including as a Business Services Manager – PW
- 30 years of working in and with firms from 1 to 50 partners
- Set up the headquarters for the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games as Administration Program Manager