Would you like to advertise your product or service to accounting firms? Our What Product Online Directory of products and services has been servicing accounting firms throughout Australia and New Zealand for 12 years.
Every supplier to the industry is welcome to list at no charge the key products or services they supply to the accounting profession. For this, they will receive a basic listing including a brief description and contact details.
For an additional fee, suppliers can invest in a more detailed listing with additional opportunity to target their audience through online marketing activities such as an expanded directory listing, featured articles on the site and in our monthly eBulletin and listings in our events directory.
Key benefits of a paid listing within our services directory:
* More prominent branding through priority listing
* Detailed contact information including names, emails and website link
* Opportunity to provide a detailed description
* Ability to add documents, videos, testimonials, logo
* Opportunity to submit articles in monthly ebulletin
* Ability to advertise in Supplier News
* Ability to advertise upcoming events
* Ability to view traffic reports and make changes to your listing at any time
* Dedicated ‘enquiry’ form visitors can use to request further information
Advertising options include:
* Major sponsorship (full package of benefits)
* Platinum listing (standard package of benefits)
* EDM sole advertisements in monthly ebulletin
* Home page and category page MREC advertisements
* Detailed directory listing
* Knowledge and news articles on website and EDMs
Already, there are over 600 products and services in over 80 categories available for review by accounting firms. Click here to see the directory.
Our eBulletin is circulated to over 20,000 subscribers on Australia and over 2,500 subscribers in New Zealand [all decision makers in accounting firms]. Click here to see the eBulletin.
There is no other online resource in Australia and New Zealand offering the same opportunity to engage with accounting firms.
Want to find out more? Please get in contact.