- This event has passed.
First 5 speakers announced for the Accounting & Finance Show Asia 2021 – Get your free virtual pass to meet them!
Sep 21@ 8:00 am - Sep 22@ 5:00 pm
[Webinar] – First 5 speakers announced for the Accounting & Finance Show Asia 2021 – Get your free virtual pass to meet them!
JOIN US ON 21 & 22 SEPTEMBER TO HEAR FROM THESE SPEAKERS AND MANY MORE!
Following the success of the 2020 virtual Accounting & Finance Show Asia, this two-day event is returning in just 7 weeks’ time! The accounting and finance community from across Asia with gather online to learn what’s new in the world of technology and digital innovation and discuss how their businesses have changed over the last 12-18 months.
Here are 5 out of 100+ accounting and finance leaders who will be sharing their expertise and insights on how you can leverage technology to transform your finance workflows and businesses digitally.
- Sarah Lawrance, Founder at Hot Toast is an industry disruptor with a new breed of accounting firm that assists growing companies in the creative and tech startup industries
- Elaine Lim, Director at Agere Accounting & Advisory was an early adopter in cloud accounting solutions and passionate about sharing the challenges and opportunities cloud solutions can provide.
- Deepak Kedia, Head of Finance at Motorola Solutions has over 20 years of experience and will be sharing his thoughts on what key priorities are for senior finance professionals in 2022 and beyond.
- Richard Hayler, CFO at Nutrition Technologies is a vibrant and successful CFO with a wealth of experience across many industries. He will be joining a panel discussing the increasing importance of finance expertise at the top.
- Sandra Blankson, Financial Controller at Luther LLP has a large amount of international finance leadership experience and will be joining a panel sharing how her business has maximised the use of cloud technologies
I look forward to welcoming you to this year’s event, you will be able to join us from wherever you are and will be entitled to a month’s additional on-demand access to the event.