In conjunction with ATSA 2014, we are launching the first ever “Accountants in Practice Technology Awards”.
Our aim is to foster innovation in the profession by showcasing firms that have developed technology based solutions to improve their practice.
The competition is aimed at accountants in public practice who may have developed a technology application to improve the efficiency of their firm, improve client service or deliver new services to clients.
The application may be as simple as a smart Excel spreadsheet or as sophisticated as a mobile application. The solutions might merely be a prototype or they may be being used every day. They might be an add-on to existing applications or stand-alone.
Examples might include applications that:
- improve work planning and improve turnaround times
- provide better practice performance reporting
- provide clients with insights into their financial position and performance
- provide better communications between the firm and its clients
- have improved the firms marketing / business development
- have improved efficiency
- help clients manage their business more effectively
The winner will receive two free tickets to ATSA, an exhibition stand (bronze level) and a speaking opportunity.
Second and third place winners will receive two free tickets to the event.
In addition, the top three places and selected other entrants will be highlighted in Smithink 2020’s newsletter and ATSA promotions.
Applicants should submit their application using one of the following options:
Submit your entry online using the below link
Complete the entry form on the back of this flyer and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
DUE DATE 31 AUGUST 2014
- What does 2021 have in store for ATO audit activity? - 26 November 2020
- Over 30,000 people have invested in crowd sourced funding equity raising - 13 August 2019
- The 7 things your SMSF clients are judging you on - 13 June 2019