- This event has passed.
Resilience In a Changed Market
July 2 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
[Webinar] – Resilience In a Changed Market
COVID-19 had a massive impact on the economy with many businesses having to cut staff, cut pay, or close altogether. One thing is for sure though, businesses will need to be ready if it happens again.
The pandemic has shown how important it is to cover business continuity planning, crisis management and communications strategy, leadership decision making and more – works smoothly as a collective whole.
Join us on 2nd, 15th or 21st July when we’ll be walking you through how you can minimise disruption and ensure resilience in a changed market through the use of cloud technology. You will learn:
- How to make repetitive work more efficient
- How to protect your business through the use of cloud technology
- How to save time and support clients through the crisis
- How to build an effective ongoing relationship
Latest posts by For Accountants (see all)
- Over 30,000 people have invested in crowd sourced funding equity raising - August 13, 2019
- The 7 things your SMSF clients are judging you on - June 13, 2019
- 5 ways to market your firm on a shoestring - June 10, 2019