Crowd Sourced Funding Equity Raising represents the biggest change in small business and medium sized business financing arrangements in Australia over the last 35 years!
We have produced a “16 Step Guide” to assist accountancy firms to identify clients and prospects who might be interested in attempting to raise capital utilising Crowd Sourced Funding Equity Raising.
The “16 steps” will assist in identifying those of your clients who may be interested in raising equity capital rather than applying for a loan thus avoiding:
- having to supply security to the lender;
- personal guarantees;
- monthly repayments.
The “16 steps” that will assist your accountancy firm to:
- create new income streams;
- supply your team members with interesting and varied work; and
- make some of your clients very happy because you have assisted them to raise capital.
For more information on the ESS BIZTOOLS Crowd Sourced Funding Equity Raising Product Package, please log on to www.essbiztools.com.au/crowd sourced funding/learn more.
Peter Towers | Managing Director | ESS BIZTOOLS
Latest posts by Peter Towers (see all)
- 12 STEPS TO SUCCESSFUL SME CAPITAL RAISING - March 12, 2019
- 16 Step Guide to Crowd Sourced Funding Equity Raising - February 12, 2019
- Equity Raising Commenced – Is Your Firm Involved? - January 17, 2019