Gathering, requesting and storing documents for financial compliance takes time, costs money and is a huge strain on resources when your time could be spent better elsewhere. That’s where Receipt Bank comes in.
How tech aids compliance
With Receipt Bank Streamline, customers on average save 50% of the time they spend on a client, month after month.
Simply snap a photo of a receipt using your mobile app. We turn it into data, ready to upload into secure cloud storage with 99.6% accuracy.
ATO-compliant cloud storage
Our cloud servers are Australian Tax Office-compliant cloud storage too, making adhering to compliance law easier and hassle-free. That means no more mountains of paperwork lying around the office. Everything is stored in one easily accessible, searchable place. We’ll keep your source documents stored for a minimum of seven years, the ATO standard.
Developing a paperless plan
This is the future of compliance. Moving to digital processes can triple your processing capacity, increase worker productivity by 50%, and reduce storage costs by as much as 80%*. With peace of mind, control over your data and confidence in its accuracy, you can stay on top of regulations and enjoy a greater work-life balance.
What we believe
YOUR TIME IS WORTH MORE
You have better things to do than storing, organising and typing up receipts and bills. We help you make the most of your time to reach your goals.
THE CLOUD CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS
Real-time visibility used to require a full financial department. Storing that data in the cloud gives that power to every business, no matter the size.
COMPLIANCE HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER
Receipt Bank is the easiest and most secure way to make sure your business adheres to ATO compliance laws, completely hassle-free.
Choose the right product for you
Our solutions take you from essential data extraction through advanced automation to full process perfection. Our team will guide your through the options available to reach and surpass your goals.
Streamline: All your bookkeeping data, easy automation
Easily source, process and automate your clients’ transaction data
INSTANT DOCUMENT CAPTURE
- Free mobile app for clients
- Auto-fetch invoices from suppliers
- Extract data with 99% accuracy
- Bank statement extraction
- Accelerated processing speeds
- Set rules to automatically split or categorise transactions
- Hands-free ledger publishing
EASY DATA MANAGEMENT
- Secure data storage and archiving
- Connect to your accounting software
- Smart bank feed matching
- Duplicate transaction alerts
INSTANT COMMUNICATION TOOLS
- Targeted messaging via app or web to resolve bookkeeping issues
- AI-powered submission reminders
Optimize: In-depth analysis, insight and reports.
Full practice visibility to track and improve internal processes
TEAM EFFICIENCY TOOLS
- Deadline tracking
- Client reporting and analysis
- Track workload and priorities at a glance
FIRMWIDE PROCESS ANALYSIS
- Monitor firm efficiency over time
- Track workflows across multiple teams
- Onboarding visibility across your whole client base
ADVANCED DATA MANAGEMENT
- Close the month faster with instant reports of missing documentation to share with clients
PREMIUM BUSINESS SUPPORT
- Process efficiency consulting
- Bespoke client onboarding service
- Personal account management
Take control of your costs
Invest in training for your staff to develop transitional skills, and integrate compliance technology into your firm. The two can work hand in hand.
FLEXIBLE, ATTRACTIVE PRICES
Flexible options to fit your needs: attractive price per client and unlimited data/unlimited use options.
We’ve already helped over 50,000 accountants and bookkeepers around the world (including over 11,000 in Australia) boost their efficiency. Get the advice and support you need.
WORLD CLASS CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Experts on hand at the click of a button.
Latest posts by Zac Kardiasmenos (see all)
- 3 Ways to Future-Proof Your Accounting Firm Today - December 11, 2019
- Making compliance easier for you and your clients - November 14, 2019
- The Security Sell: How To Talk to Your Clients About Cloud Computing Security - October 15, 2019