Today’s accounting firms are facing a growing range of service delivery challenges in a highly competitive marketplace. To give your credentials the edge, Wolters Kluwer, CCH iFirm has launched the CCH Learning Membership Program designed specifically for Australia’s accounting professionals.
Crafted and delivered by training specialists and industry thought leaders, CCH Learning keeps your accountants on top of trending topics, regulations and more.
CCH Learning Membership’s valuable resources and support:
- Unlimited access to streamed videos, live webinars and resources
- Growing library of topics including Tax, SMSF, Accounting, Practice Management, Excel and Marketing
- Automatically tracked and recorded CPD/CPE hours
- Instant access with an internet connection and compatible device
- Highly affordable investment at $30 per user/month (with a minimum spend $360 ex-GST per user over 12 months)
Contact us today to discuss how CCH iFirm can help your accounting practice or to arrange a demo.
Call toll free on: 1800 83 68 69 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to send an enquiry.
CCH iFirm is the pioneering cloud-based suite of software to allow accountants to run more efficient and profitable firms. The CCH iFirm suite includes Practice Manager, Tax, Client Accounting, Web Manager and Document Manager.