For Accountants, has linked with ESS BIZTOOLS, Australia’s leading developer of “Business Advisory/Commercial Services Product Packages” for the accounting/business advisory industry to bring accountants/business advisors an awareness of an exciting new opportunity for small/medium enterprises to raise capital and to create a new income stream for accountancy firms and business advisors.
Crowd Sourced Funding Equity Raising is now available for small proprietary companies and public companies which meet the eligibility requirements.
The eligibility requirements are:
- group annual turnover less than $25 million
- group gross value of assets less than $25 million
- neither the company, nor a related party, can be a listed corporation anywhere in the world
- neither the company, nor any related party of the company, can be included in an official list of a financial market operated outside of Australia
- neither the company, nor any related party, has the intention of utilising the funds sought to be raised by the offer to issue a credit facility to the company or a related party of the company (includes investment in securities or interests in other entities or managed investment schemes).
New Income Stream:
The majority of companies interested in Crowd Sourced Funding Equity Raising will require assistance from accountancy/business advisory firms for the preparation of their Crowd Sourced Funding Offer Document and possibly associated documents. This gives an outstanding opportunity for your firm to offer proactive advice to your clients and prospects and to differentiate your services from those of your competitors – thus creating a “new income stream”.
Potential Sources of New Income:
- Crowd Sourced Funding Equity Raising Mentoring – indicative fees $5,000 – $11,000 (plus GST).
Potential Additional Fees:
- Preparation of a business plan – indicative fees $10,000 – $30,000 (plus GST).
- Preparation of budgets and cashflow forecast – indicative fees $3,000 – $10,000 (plus GST).
- Company directors mentoring advice relative to corporate governance – indicative fees $2,000 – $10,000 (plus GST).
- Virtual Chief financial Officer Service – indicative fees $10,000 – $125,000 (plus GST).
(Click here) Is Your Firm Committed To Supplying Advisory Services? (Video – 2 minutes 32 seconds).
ESS BIZTOOLS’ Crowd Sourced Funding Equity Raising Package annual subscription – $999 (incl GST) – 40% reduction – valid to the 21st December 2018. Please (click here) to subscribe, entering the discount code “CSFC40” at checkout to obtain your discount.
Alternatively, if you wish you could subscribe to the ESS BIZTOOLS’ Gold Package – for details click here – includes the Crowd Sourced Funding Equity Raising Package – for an annual subscription of $2,970 (incl GST) – 40% reduction – valid to the 21st December 2018. Please (click here) to subscribe, entering the discount code “GOLDC40” at checkout to obtain your discount.
Crowd Sourced Funding Blog Articles produced by ESS BIZTOOLS:
- Is Your Firm Committed To Supplying Advisory Services? (Accountants Minute 180)
- CSF Could Help Repay Mum and Dad Loans (Accountants Minute 179)
- Crowd Sourced Funding Presents Advisory Work Opportunities (Accountants Minute 178)
- Don’t Forget Medium-Sized Companies for Crowd Sourced Funding (Accountants Minute 177)
- Do You Want Your Clients to Grow? (Accountants Minute 176)
- This Could Be Just What You’re Looking For! (Accountants Minute 175)
- Crowd Sourced Funding Launches 19 October 2018 (Accountants Minute 173)
- Accountants be proactive! Don’t chase courageous clients away! (Accountants Minute 172)
- Is Crowd Sourced Funding Equity Raising A Unique Opportunity For Accountants? (Accountants Minute 171)
Last updated December 2018
- What does 2021 have in store for ATO audit activity? - 26 November 2020
- Over 30,000 people have invested in crowd sourced funding equity raising - 13 August 2019
- The 7 things your SMSF clients are judging you on - 13 June 2019