Are you looking for a way to retain your clients by helping their businesses to grow?
Then, Crowd Sourced Funding Equity Raising could be just what you’re looking for!
As accountants, we all know that running an accountancy firm is getting tougher and tougher these days.
Margins on compliance work are shrinking, but costs just keep on going up.
You’ve no doubt worked hard to build your client base and now you want to keep these clients happy so they’ll stay with your accountancy firm for many years.
The reality is: you need to be more than just the firm that does your clients’ taxation work.
For your accountancy firm to prosper, grow and retain your accounting team, you need to be able to show your clients how they can grow their businesses.
For some of your clients, Crowd Sourced Funding Equity Raising could be the answer.
Crowd Sourced Funding Equity Raising for Small Proprietary Companies is now law and enables small/medium-sized companies to attempt to raise up to $5 million a year.
Raising capital in this way could give some of your clients the necessary funds they’ll need to grow their businesses to the next stage.
Let’s look at some of the potential candidates for Crowd Sourced Funding Equity Raising:
- A fast-growing ambitious business.
- A company wanting to expand.
- A company wanting to acquire other businesses.
- A company with a CEO with a “big audacious idea”.
- A CEO with an exciting vision.
- A company with debts that the directors would like to repay, save interest and enable the security that has probably been supplied by someone else, to be released. Another plus is getting rid of those pesky bank guarantees hanging over the directors’ heads, especially if they are moving towards retirement.
- A company with a succession problem that an injection of new capital would assist in sorting out!
- A company with a new product, process or service that does not qualify for Early Stage Innovation Company capital raising status because of the company’s age, turnover or expenditure being higher than the allowed amounts.
Your clients will need you to guide them – to introduce them to the type of application that will best fit their business needs and their personalities – unfortunately, capital raising from the public will not be for everyone.
ESS BIZTOOLS has specialised in the development of a comprehensive Crowd Sourced Funding Equity Raising for Small Proprietary Companies Product Package to assist enterprising accountancy firms to be able to offer a comprehensive professional service to assist your clients and prospects to prepare themselves for capital raising without feeling that they have to go to another accountancy firm or a consultancy firm to get advice in this area.
Most of these businesses will currently be clients of small/medium sized accountancy businesses. I believe that small/medium sized accountancy businesses all around Australia should be proactive in offering advice on this new business stream to your clients – this will encourage your accountancy firm to grow with your clients.
For more information and to subscribe to this package, please CLICK HERE
Further information can be obtained from Peter Towers: