There are many benefits to recruiting graduates but with so many firms offering places how do you make your organisation stand out? Offering graduates a structured training program within the first year of employment demonstrates a commitment to training and a pathway for their career growth.
Most firms benefit from the ability to develop talent from the bottom up which leads to the retention of employees. This type of raw talent can be shaped into focused employees who make a long term contribution to the development of the firm.
Advantages of hiring graduates:-
- Proven return on investment
- Ready to mould
- New perspectives
- Succession planning
- Continuous learners
- Fast change and agility
- Team players
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Willingness to do grunt work
- Easier to manage.
To ensure your graduates get up to speed quickly a structured training program is essential for bridging the gap. The program should ease candidates into the world of work whilst providing them necessary skills to become part of the larger team.
Advantages of graduate training:-
- Employees add value to your organisation immediately
- Provides an environment to practice work related tasks
- Intense training, development and support during first year
- Fast track employees to take on more responsible roles within the organisation
- Provides a network of contacts for employee
- Equips employees with skills to provide exceptional service to clients
- Takes pressure and time constraints of managers when externalizing training
- Provides an excellent platform for continuous learning.
Tax Fundamentals Program
TaxBanter provide a Tax Fundamentals Program designed to provide graduates with a comprehensive and relevant introduction to the fundamentals of tax. It is ideal for those seeking a well-rounded overview or refresher to tax, delivered in a practical and engaging way. Each module includes case studies and real-life examples. The program is developed, delivered and supported by highly experienced trainers.
Consisting of nine modules, each module includes challenges designed to mirror the everyday tasks that are found in the workplace. Modules will develop participants’ understanding through the use of activities, and the application of concepts to real-life scenarios and examples.
Who should attend? Participants who wish to gain a fundamental understanding or a refresher of the key elements of taxation. This includes cadets; graduates or juniors prior to CA or CPA studies; or those returning to the industry/workforce.
- Assessable Income
- Allowable Deductions & Offsets
- Capital Allowances & Depreciation
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
- Goods & Services Tax (GST)
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT)
- Tax Administration
Online – Professional Certificate in Tax Fundamentals
Intensive – Face to Face 3 day program
Please call us to discuss your needs.
Our 2014 program is now open for registration. For further information please visit our website http://www.taxbanter.com.au/tax-fundamentals-program/ or call us on 03 9660 3500.
- What does 2021 have in store for ATO audit activity? - 26 November 2020
- Over 30,000 people have invested in crowd sourced funding equity raising - 13 August 2019
- The 7 things your SMSF clients are judging you on - 13 June 2019