As accountants, we’re pretty excited about cloud. But there’s one little problem.
The way we work is clunky, old-school and downright painful. We’re using old products to perform bad processes, using ledgers and manually copying data in and out of the plethora of client accounting systems that bred like rabbits with the arrival of the cloud. This new technology is causing more pain than gain.
Well it was, until we made Reportance.
Reportance is the most powerful Chart of Accounts system we’ve ever seen. Join us to see how you can:
– Import data from multiple accounting systems
– Produce sparkling statutory reports in the blink of an eye
– Work with HowNow Smark Workpapers seamlessly
– Uses industry standard application for all things accounting: Excel
This is your chance to be the first to see the next generation in reporting.
Wednesday, April 15th 2015
12 Noon (AEST)
- What does 2021 have in store for ATO audit activity? - 26 November 2020
- Over 30,000 people have invested in crowd sourced funding equity raising - 13 August 2019
- The 7 things your SMSF clients are judging you on - 13 June 2019