The Business Advisory Services Implementation Training series of webinars commenced on 7th July 2021 and continues on a weekly basis until 31st August 2021.
During each weekly webinar a presentation will be made on a key product/service that is included within the ESS BIZTOOLS’ Business Advisory Services Starter Package to give firms, that are committed to introducing Business Advisory Services to their range of services, an overview of how the ESS BIZTOOLS’ products have been assembled to assist accountants to add value to their clients.
This series of webinars will assist accountants, bookkeepers and business advisors to determine the implementation strategy to be adopted to best service your clients’ requirements.
In the first instance, there is the necessity for team training to familiarise your team with the different challenges confronting accountants to be able to provide Business Advisory Services as a “Mainstream Business Service” for your clients.
It’s a good idea to encourage your accounting team members to become “Champions” in various product packages so that your firm is in a position to be able to answer requests from clients over a number of different product headings. This obviously does depend on the size of your team and your clients’ requirements.
It’s a good idea to have some preliminary discussions and to give consideration to questions such as:
- What your clients need and want?
- How is the business performing?
- Utilise the ESS BIZTOOLS’ SME Needs’ Analysis to raise some direct questions with your clients:
- What is their debtors’ days outstanding? – would they like to improve it?
- Are they confident that their charge out rates in the tradie businesses will cover the business’ overheads and generate the targeted profit?
- How is the retail business performing? Is the client complaining that they’re selling a lot but not earning a profit? You could utilise the Retail Business Analysis product developed by ESS BIZTOOLS to analyse the product mix, together with mark-ups to determine if there are some alternative mixes that could be utilised to earn a profit.
The upcoming free webinars in the Business Advisory Services Implementation Training Series are:
- “Business Advisory Services Implementation Training – Client Mentoring & Coaching – Purchasing or Commencing a Business” – Wednesday, 28th July 2021 at 12-noon. To register (click here).
The Client Mentoring and Coaching Modules within ESS BIZTOOLS are there to assist accountants to be able to forward “packaged information” to your clients and prospects to give them an overview of the type of “real accounting services” that you could offer to them.
Included within each module is a list of papers that you can brand with your firm’s details and send to a client or prospect that has asked you questions about a particular matter e.g. purchasing or commencing a business. The papers have been grouped into relevant series to give your client/prospect some reading material which will give them a better overview of the services that you can provide which you could send to them a week apart – the client will then have a better idea of what you are going to be doing for them for a fee, over and above what they would have paid you for taxation return services.
- “Survival in Difficult Times” – Tuesday, 3 August 2021 at 12-noon. To register (click here).
38 Questionnaires to assist in conducting a complete review of the business with links to advisory articles to assist in your advice and you could use as “branded hand out” to your client.
If you require further information on the services being offered by ESS BIZTOOLS to assist accountants to implement strategies to offer Business Advisory Services, please visit our website www.essbiztools.com.au or, if you have a specific question send me an email email@example.com but why not invest one hour and join us for one of our webinars? We look forward to you joining us.
Have a great day!
- Diversifying Accountancy Services – Why? - 24 August 2021
- If You Don’t Help Your Clients With Their Businesses – They Might Go Broke! - 3 August 2021
- Business Advisory Services Implementation Training Launched - 16 July 2021