A fresh approach to professional indemnity insurance!
PI Shield from Accountancy Insurance is the service and quality you deserve
While you’re looking after your clients financial and business needs we’re looking after your professional insurance needs. At Accountancy Insurance you’re more than just a number. We pride ourselves in delivering personalised high quality insurance service and advice. Our team boasts more than 28 years in the professional insurance industry so we have well and truly done the ground work.
Accountancy Insurance is excited to announce our new partnership with Acerta (part of the Guild Insurance Limited Group) and the name of our offering as ‘PI Shield’. We will now be aligned with a market leader in professional insurance which will re-define the level of service, quality of cover and competitive pricing for your professional indemnity insurance needs.
About Guild Insurance Limited Acerta is a division of Guild Insurance Limited. Guild was established in 1963 and has a strong reputation built on service both at the time of placing cover and most importantly the time of claims. We have undertaken extensive research and due diligence of the insurance market and conducted lengthy discussions with various insurers. Following our research we were overwhelmed by the level of commitment from Acerta to partner with Accountancy Insurance and deliver one of the most competitive and comprehensive professional indemnity insurance offerings in the market.
We have personally met with all the decision makers from Acerta and are very pleased to know that they have exceeded our expectations in all areas and like Accountancy Insurance, have the highest level of expertise across their entire business.
Highlights and benefits of our partnership with Acerta:
- Acerta, a division of Guild Insurance Limited, is an APRA authorised insurer
- Acerta is committed to providing a market leading professional indemnity policy
- Highly competitive rates
- Acerta is 100% Australian owned
- Expert claims handling when you need it most (handled locally not offshore)
- Risk management tools and education to reduce the risk of claims within your practice
- Security and AM Best Rating of A- (Excellent)
- An option for employment practices (EPL) cover
- Free risk management advice and education to reduce the risk of a claim
- A simple claims process where no claim forms are necessary and professional assistance through access to experienced professional indemnity lawyers every step of the way along with Accountancy Insurance professionals to assist you in the process
Naturally our quotes are subject to all normal underwriting guidelines and criteria including claims history and all other important underwriting information.
An easy online application process is all it takes and we can have your policy up and active within 24 hours or less, in most cases. The same timeframe applies for quotes.
We strongly encourage you to better understand what your policy covers and more importantly what it doesn’t cover and to seek the advice of a professional insurance broker who can recommend an appropriate cover for your practice. For this reason we will always maintain personalised client relationships with all our Accountancy Insurance clients so we better understand any changes within your business and can get this covered if it isn’t already and to make sure in the first instance that the policy provided meets your current needs.
For more information on PI Shield, please contact Accountancy Insurance on 1300 552 867 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What does 2021 have in store for ATO audit activity? - 26 November 2020
- Over 30,000 people have invested in crowd sourced funding equity raising - 13 August 2019
- The 7 things your SMSF clients are judging you on - 13 June 2019