“You don’t build a business – you build people – and then people build the business.”
– Zig Ziglar, Author, Salesman and Motivational Speaker.
The success of a business largely comes down to the quality of the staff. Employees that receive high quality training not only achieve CPE/CPD points but a better understanding of their industry and are able to offer increased value to the business. The business benefits by an improved retention rate and satisfaction from employer to employee to client!
TaxBanter provides effective professional tax training to businesses of all sizes throughout Australia, with the added benefit of valuable CPE/CPD hours. Training is delivered via a variety of flexible sessions, workshops and specialist tax seminars and is delivered by highly experienced industry experts. All of our trainers have extensive experience delivering tax training as well as strong backgrounds in professional practice.
TaxBanter offers you a selection of training products and delivery methods to fulfill your professional training needs. You can choose from face-to-face or Live Online delivery ranging from interactive Public Sessions to tailored In-house training (at your premises). All of our Live Online sessions are also available as recordings so you can undertake training at a time that suits you. If you require training with a more specialised focus, we also offer training in the following specific fields:
- Tax for Lawyers specialising in tax topics relevant to lawyers
- Tax Fundamentals providing an understanding of the key elements of the tax system for junior staff
Benefits of training with TaxBanter in 2015:
- Tax experts – We are experts in tax training as this is our core focus.
- High quality training materials – Our dedicated team of technical writers produce practical papers that are invaluable for future reference.
- Extensive team of trainers – Our combined pool of trainers have extensive experience in delivering tax training and offer exceptional levels of variety and specialisation in all areas of tax law.
- Free Tax Library – In-house clients receive free access to our online Tax Library containing extensive tax training content and tools.
- Staff retention – Through the commitment to quality training.
- Tax advice – We have an alliance with Webb Martin Consulting, a specialist tax advisory business that provides tax consulting services to hundreds of accounting practices across Australia.
To find out how TaxBanter can further improve your business through professional tax training, please visit www.taxbanter.com.au or call our office on 03 9660 3500.
- What does 2021 have in store for ATO audit activity? - 26 November 2020
- Over 30,000 people have invested in crowd sourced funding equity raising - 13 August 2019
- The 7 things your SMSF clients are judging you on - 13 June 2019