In the MAUS consultant’s one day course you’ll learn how to approach prospects and win a highly profitable and effective consulting engagement. Plus you’ll learn the importance of establishing a monthly or quarterly client management program as a way of retaining your existing clients over a 12 month period.
In addition the program covers the fundamentals of marketing and operating a consultancy business successfully. The course will also teach you how to leverage consulting tool to enhance your selling power, how to charge your clients, and much more!
WHEN AND WHERE?
International College of Management, Sydney 151 Darley Rd Manly NSW 2095
Date: 30th October, 2014
Time: 9am start (8:30am registration)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Those with a passion for helping others achieve their business goals.
- Those looking to retire from their career, but still have more to offer the business community.
- Those looking to become their own boss in an exciting and diverse industry.
- Those with the drive to establish a career in the business consulting industry.
WHY SHOULD I DO THE COURSE?
If you want to build a highly successful practice then this One Day training course is a “must attend” event.
This course is designed as a one day course to teach you the fundamental skills to establish a profitable consultancy. Whether you are new to consultancy or an established consultancy looking to expand your practice then this course is perfect.
You will hear from successful consultants who will lead you through the following process. The speakers include Peter Hickey: CEO & founder of MAUS. Peter has trained or sold products to over 10,000 business advisors around the world. He runs regular consultancy mentoring programs.
In addition hear from Matt Jones, Dale Coutts, Phil Roberts and Greg Johnson on how they all built their practice from 0 to 6 figure incomes. Learn the business models, costings and service offerings that they offer.
COURSE INFORMATION COST & WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Over the one day session will cost $999 per spot. The price includes;
- One day MAUS accredited training course at the International college of Management, Manly.
- MAUS Hub client management professional version software
- 165 page ‘Your Business Success’ client training workbook.
- Video training – Lead Generation
- Video Training – Winning Profitable Clients
- Video Training – Coaching vs Consulting Secret
- MAUS client pricing model.
- Lunch and light refreshments.
AREAS COVERED IN THE COURSE
How to win new clients
- Is it possible as a coach/consultant to make my client a million dollars?
- How to make sure your business is structured for profit.
- Understanding why your business could fail.
- Lead generation and marketing processes
- How to get leads into your business.
- How to convert a lead to a meeting.
- How to convert a client meeting to an assignment.
- How to use the internet to generate leads for me.
- How to contact your customers every 20 days even if you are on holidays.
Secrets of a profitable practice
- How to setup a coaching and consulting business.
- How to create recurring revenue in your practice.
- What are the 5 greatest mistakes that most consultants make?
- Difference between coaching and consulting and how it can add profit to your practice.
- Understanding the secret systems that define a successful practice from an unsuccessful practice.
- How to use the exit strategy as a means of building profit in your coaching business.
- How to get a client to sign up for 12-24 months and stay with you.
10/10! – “I honestly can’t fault the entire program, it’s fantastic! Ran like clockwork and all the staff were terrific, professional and a pleasure to deal with! Thanks!”
Phil Roberts – Feb 2012 Training Program
For more information or to purchase a ticket click here
Hurry limited seats available!
- What does 2021 have in store for ATO audit activity? - 26 November 2020
- Over 30,000 people have invested in crowd sourced funding equity raising - 13 August 2019
- The 7 things your SMSF clients are judging you on - 13 June 2019