Is your accounting or advisory firm up to date with management techniques and best practice?
The accounting and financial advisory industry is changing rapidly.
- Workflow is increasingly automated and streamlined to create capacity for growth.
- Clients want holistic and strategic financial support from their external advisors.
- Team structures are leveraged to ensure responsibilities are aligned with skills
- Staff at all levels are trained to take on responsibility for clients and workflow
- Business development increasingly focuses on value beyond tax compliance
Any successful accounting or financial advisory firm knows how important it is to have strong internal systems and processes. With technology playing an ever-increasing role in streamlining workflow processes, the leaders of accounting and advisory firms now have the opportunity to take a step back from compliance-focused activities to identify what will best add value to clients and staff.
Is your firm in a strong position to take advantage of opportunities and deal effectively with these challenges?
The Ultimate Practice Manager eLearning Course starts in October 2022
How will this course help you to take control of your firm?
This course is designed to provide practice managers, principals and partners with the opportunity to critically review firm health at an operational and strategic level.
This course will help you to:
- Challenge your current approach to practice management
- Explore industry best practice in relation to technology
- Plan effectively for the future growth and profit of your firm
- Engage key stakeholders in your firm in strategic planning
- Develop your personal practice management plan
As you progress, you will develop and implement a SMART action plan focusing on specific areas of practice performance including workflow, clients and teams.