For accounting firms interested in developing their business advisory, there should be confidence that they’re on the right path, but still with much work to do to.
The key challenges these firms face are:
- How do I create capacity and leverage to develop my business advisory platform when accounting compliance is still the core service provided to clients?
- How can I really engage business clients in discussions about their financial future and explain to them that I can add real value in an advisory capacity?
- How do I establish an internal platform to ensure that business advisory services are delivered in a systematic manner rather than provided at an ad hoc level?
The MAKE IT HAPPEN business advisory coaching program has been developed specifically to help accounting firms develop and implement a practical business advisory platform.
Most firms enrolled in the program will have some business advisory services in place, but will be struggling with one or more of the challenges outlined above.
For more information, visit www.trainingbeyondaccounting.com.au/shop/MakeItHappen or contact Dale Crosby on Ph 1300 883 789 | +612 9904 8400.
- What does 2021 have in store for ATO audit activity? - 26 November 2020
- Over 30,000 people have invested in crowd sourced funding equity raising - 13 August 2019
- The 7 things your SMSF clients are judging you on - 13 June 2019