National Lending Group would like to invite you to our next webinar for Accountants on “Build your own Mortgage Broker division and increase the value of your accounting firm”
Not many people outside of the Mortgage Broker industry realise just how valuable a “loan book” is.
Even more so, those who supply an ever increasing amount of the work mortgage brokers do (Yes – Accountants) are missing out on building a stream of income and an asset for their businesses and themselves.
A lot of them don’t think they have the number of clients to build a mortgage division, or that their clients aren’t interested in working with them. I can tell you from first hand experience (And the experience of hundreds of accountants) that this is just NOT TRUE.
Your clients LOVE you…and more importantly….THEY TRUST YOU – above all others.
I find it hard to understand why most accountants fail to recognise this fact.
Anyway, this gives you an opportunity to build a substantial asset all while ensuring your clients receive exceptional outcomes on their debt requirements. (Think Home Loans, Investment Loans, Asset and Equipment finance and much more)
To show you how easily this is done and why working with National Lending Group makes the process simple and stress free, I have put together a webinar showing you:
- How you can build an asset and income stream whether you are a start up business or an established accounting firm with multiple partners and locations
- Show you the best practice on how to build a successful and profitable in-house mortgage broker division
- How to recruit the right people into this division
- And we will demonstrate how to gain traction and ensure the new division is a success and profitable
On top of this we will give away our step-by-step guide on how to build your own in-house mortgage broker divisions, based on YOUR very own circumstances and at no obligation or cost to you.
Our webinar is on the 11th March 2021, at:
- 30pm AEST
- 30am QLD
- 30am WA
- 00pm SA
I look forward to seeing you on the 11th March.
Steve Lake | National Lending Group
- NLG Education Series Part 2 – SMSF Lending for Accountants - 11 July 2023
- NLG Education Series Part 1 – Commercial lending for accountants - 27 June 2023
- Nuts and bolts: How to refer your clients - 8 March 2023