Why is CPD important and why does it matter?
Providing a service relies on not only experience, but knowledge.
In the ever-changing world of taxation it is crucial to maintain your continuing professional development (CPD) to ensure your knowledge is up to date and relevant. Investing in your CPD upholds the integrity of your business by not only safeguarding you and your career but also your employer and your clients. CPD can offer you a greater appreciation of the implications of the work you perform and a deeper understanding of what it means to your client.
Continuing professional development is a career-long obligation for practicing professionals and a plan to achieve an effective outcome is vital. Have you thought about the plan you have in place for 2016?
TaxBanter can assist you in achieving your CPD in 2016
TaxBanter offers you a selection of training services to best fulfil your continuing professional development requirements via delivery methods to suit your specific needs.
Training can be delivered:
• In-house (on your premises)
• Live webinars
|• Public sessions||
• Recorded webinars
Choose from tax training services:
- Tax Update – current changes to tax law and emerging tax issues.
- Special Topics – detailed analyses of topical areas of tax law or practice.
- Tax Fundamentals – an understanding of the key elements of the tax system.
- Superannuation – focused training addressing superannuation changes and topics.
- Tax for BAS Agents and Bookkeepers – focusing on the tax consequences of common business transactions.
- How to Research Tax Issues – best practice for researching Federal tax issues.
Benefits of training with TaxBanter in 2016:
- Tax experts – The TaxBanter team works to ensure you get the best tax training.
- High quality training materials – Practical and invaluable for your future reference.
- Professional trainers – Our trainers have extensive experience in delivering tax training and offering you exceptional levels of variety and specialisation in all areas of tax law.
- Tax Library – If you are an eligible client you will receive free access to our online Tax Library containing tax training content and tools.
- Staff retention – Through your commitment to quality training.
- Access to tax advice – TaxBanter’s alliance with Webb Martin Consulting, gives you access to a specialist tax advisory business that provides tax consulting services to hundreds of accounting practices across Australia.
To find out how TaxBanter can assist your staff professional development needs, please contact:
Belinda Smith, Training Operations Manager on 03 9660 3500 or at email@example.com
For more information on TaxBanter please visit www.taxbanter.com.au