It is that time of year again when we seek out accounting firms to participate in our annual benchmarking survey – The Good, the Bad and the Ugly of the Australian Accounting Profession.
Knowledge is power and with just a few minutes of your time, you could gain some knowledge.
Only accounting firms participating in the Good Bad Ugly survey will have exclusive access to the comprehensive data set to see exactly where your firm stands.
Have you ever wondered?
- + Is automation really hurting accounting firms revenue?
- + Will the average client fee fall again in 2015?
- + Are the firms who outsource more profitable?
- + Are fees from business advisory services replacing revenue from compliance work?
- + How are highly profitable firms more efficient?
Get the answers by participating today – money can’t buy the answers, you need to be part of it.
Go to www.businessfitness.net/gbu to get all the information on the Good Bad Ugly survey … time is running out.