So, what is the future of Unified Communications and how can it help your firm to thrive?
If you’ve ever wondered how Unified Communications can help improve your firm’s productivity and overall communication, then here’s some great news.
Iain Enticott will host a FREE online webinar on Thursday 18th November at 10am to deep dive into the future of Unified Communications for progressive accounting firms.
He’ll explore how state-of-the-art technology and rapidly spreading high-speed internet are replacing the inconvenient wire equipment traditionally used in the telecommunication sector.
Unified Communications has now made it possible to make phone and video calls without compromising quality anywhere in the world. This is fast becoming the norm for doing business.
- How to improve existing processes and look at some top-notch case studies demonstrating how it’s been achieved.
- Working from home? Not a problem! Boost employee productivity, regardless of the location of your employees.
- This new working landscape means an enhanced organisational agility; you can hire staff from all over the world!
- Unified Communications… it’s like comparing Free to Air TV to your Netflix subscription – simply put, VoIP is better. And we’ll tell you why?
- Learn to keep your Unified Communications system safe and secure, free from outside interference.
Time: 10.00am – 10.45am
Date: Thursday 18th November 2021